I have been a very busy dog this half term.
I have been out and about with a group of students who are learning about the local environment.
We have been for a lovely long walk at Worcester woods.
We went to the library and found lots of different books to read, I especially like the books about animals.
We went to a local garden centre and had a look at all the spring flowers that are starting to grow.
I have been busy in school too. I have been working with lots of students across the whole school. These are just some of the activities I have been involved in…
- Sensory story time
- Humanities studies
- Science lessons
- Help with their animal studies
- Maths with the 6th form students
- Easter cards and learning the Easter story
- World book day I dressed up as a unicorn for the day
- Red Nose day, I wore my bright coloured jumper and watched the staff get soaked by the students. It was very funny!
- What a fun filled half term it has been.
Happy Easter to you all,
From Rosie (school dog)